Thursday, January 22, 2009

Joining the troupe


I figured I'd take Elizabeth up on her invitation and make a post on my experiences with Mythical Creatures.  I'd heard about the events ages ago, when it was first being teased.  The more I've learned, the more excited I've been.  It's really going to be a fantastic event and I'm happy to be a part of it.

MC has also taken on an extra element for me though.  I joined Nataraja at the end of last year.  I've performed with them and will do so between now and the end of March but Mythical Creatures is really the event that's bringing me in to the troupe.  It's been really great working with Elizabeth, Michaella, Khani, Gigi, and Nancy on music, costuming, combos, choreography and everything else.  I've been so welcomed by the troupe and that's really meant a lot to me.

I'm really excited about what we're putting together for the show, too!  It's going to be a pretty awesome collaboration.  I'm very proud of my troupe and am so lucky to dance with them.  And I can't wait to see what everyone else is working on!  There are so many fantastic dancers in this show and a whole lot of creativity going into it.  It's going to be an amazing show of mythical proportions.  :D

I realized I could add another Nataraja (mostly) picture (hee!).  It's from my first performance with Nataraja at Donavon's studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment