Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Looking Back

I want to thank everyone for their hard work.  I know I thank God for all of your amazing improvisational ability (especially that of Zulu, Ayse, Erika, Sooz, Marjhani, Sherri, Heather and all those who "fought" *soloed* in the Faerie War).  

Because of the talent of the volunteers back stage and the dancers onstage, we pulled off something close to a miracle.

I think we all owe Elizabeth, Ayse & Khani an enormous debt of gratitude for giving us all the opportunity to shine.  

It was a pleasure dusting off my director's cap.  I figure, since I'm still paying off the student loans, I may as well use the talent I received from all those years of study (at least from time to time).  Though, I have to admit, I was dreading the tech. rehearsal (I had no idea how we were going to pull it off), in the end I had a lot of fun!

Until next time,
Nisan

No comments:

Post a Comment